Endeavor is leading the global movement to catalyze long-term economic growth. By selecting, mentoring and accelerating the best high-impact entrepreneurs around the world.
- Our Mentors are world-class CEOs, business leaders, investors, academics and entrepreneurs.
- They mentor and support Endeavor Entrepreneurs by sharing their experience and knowledge.
- Mentors and Endeavor Entrepreneurs are very much interlinked.
- Over 3000+ business leaders and executives globally serve as Endeavor Mentors.
- 20K hours of mentoring provided by Endeavor mentors globally in 2015-2014.
- 250+ hours of mentoring provided by Endeavor Saudi Mentors for entrepreneurs and candidates.
What’s expected of Endeavor Mentors?
Be an advocate
- Support Endeavor Entrepreneurs by providing strategic advice to assist Entrepreneurs with their business challenges
- Promote Entrepreneurship and Endeavor in media interviews and conferences.
- Participate in conferences, case studies, and other programs designed by Endeavor to reach the wider community.
- Refer companies to become Endeavor Entrepreneurs.
Be a role model
- Promote an entrepreneurial culture that ties into Endeavor’s model.
- Practice the highest ethical standards and be transparent in all actions.