Access to Network
ASSIGNED ACCOUNT MANAGER
DIAGNOSIS OF PRIORITIES & NEEDS
ENDEAVOR OPEN “PLATFORM”
ACCESS TO TALENT
– EY Ripples Program selects qualified EY consultants to work with eligible Endeavor Entrepreneurs on key strategic challenges and operational initiatives for 75$/day.
– KPMG Advisory services offers consultancy to assist Endeavor Entrepreneurs on key challenges and operations.
– Executive Education Programs; * Harvard Scaling Entrepreneurial Ventures program & Stanford Innovation and Growth program for a subsidized cost.
– eMBA Fellows program allows Endeavor companies to bring in top-tier talent, working for a fraction of the market rate, who can be recruited to work on projects.
ACCESS TO MARKETS
– Expansion to world wide markets through 34 of Endeavor offices around the world.
– Industry Tours; For effective communication with its entrepreneurs, Endeavor applies a sector-based communication strategy in different countries.
ACCESS TO CAPITAL
– Investor Network; is a global community that extends the reach of leading investment firms.
– Endeavor Catalyst Fund is co-investment arm of Endeavor Global that only invest in Endeavor entrepreneurs companies.
– Mentor Capital Program allows for mentors to provide feedback to Endeavor Entrepreneurs on their fundraising strategy, pitching materials, and term- sheets through ongoing one-on-one support.
ACCESS TO MENTORS
– Endeavor Connects entrepreneurs with world class mentors who provide ongoing one-to-one support.
– Endeavor works with entrepreneurs to build a team of advisors pulled from our mentor network. The Advisory Board provides sessions of in-depth counseling and guidance.